Terms & Conditions
Number of people attending your event
- Should the function last more than one day and the number of persons vary, please attach detailed program.
- The customer should notify the hotel in writing with the names of the persons authorized to sign for the extras (not included in the agreement).
- Please provide provisional numbers at the time of booking. The hotel reserves the right to agree to a minimum number to be charged for the event at this time. Commercial clients will be charged for the contracted numbers of guests and the hotel reserves the right to charge for agreed numbers should there be a shortfall on numbers.
- Final confirmation of the number of participants should be given four (4) days prior to the event. This number should be no less than the 90% of the first quoted number. Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to adjust quoted rates accordingly.
- The final charge will be based on the final number provided with a 5% deviation. For example, if the final confirmed number is 200 persons, the minimum number of participants to be charged will be 190 persons. The hotel will be obliged to be prepared for 210 persons. However, all participants over and above the final number will be charged.
- Upon your arrival at the hotel a meeting will be arranged with our Wedding Coordinator to re-check and finalize all details of your wedding.
- Pernera Beach Hotel reserves the right to change prices or any other charges at any time.
Food and Beverage
No wines, spirits, food or beverage may be brought into the grounds and premises of the hotel by or on behalf of the client or any guests for consumption within the hotel premises.
The Pernera assumes responsibility only for the services booked/provided by the hotel.
Any other arrangements are made between the “Client and Company” and are subject to the hotel’s prior approval.
The customer should inform the hotel of any musicians or any other type of third-party entertainment and for any booths or other technical installations that may be required. The hotel reserves the right to prevent the entrance of any third party in order to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel.
Performance times are limited to the following hours:
- Outdoor venues: 24:00hrs
- Indoor venues: 24:00hrs
The hotel reserves the right to substitute any product if the product requested is not readily available. The hotel also reserves the right to relocate any function to accommodate final numbers or any refurbishment requirements.
The hotel reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of the client, his guests, representatives or contractors (including, but not limited to, persons engaged by the client to provide entertainment or other services).
The client must ensure compliance with the hotel’s directions regarding noise and behaviour.
The hotel generally reserves the right:
- to exclude or eject any person from the event or the hotel if it reasonably considers such person to be objectionable
- to terminate the Contract and stop the event if necessary, without liability for any refund or compensation, in order to prevent or terminate unacceptable noise or behavior
The client shall not use the Pernera Hotel’s name or trademarks without prior written permission. Also, if the general public is to be admitted to the function, the client shall always show the material produced with the name and trademarks to the Hotel in advance, for approval.
The customer may install signs, panels or posters related to the event at areas and positions approved by the hotel.
Where the function involves the performance of literary, dramatic or musical works and/or the playing or showing of copyrighted sound-recording films, broadcast or other material, the client hereby warrants that they will obtain all necessary licenses or permission required prior to the date of the function. The client shall indemnify the Pernera Hotel if they fail to obtain such licences or permission.
All equipment provided by the hotel has to be returned in the same working order as received. Charges will apply if the client fails to do so.
If you would like to have material delivered for your event, please inform the hotel of the number of the expected boxes and of the following details:
- Date of event
- Company name
- Name of on-site contact
- Time of delivery
Guests are only able to use suppliers who are on our approved suppliers lists. Suppliers who are not approved, will not be permitted into the hotel.
It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure that they obtain and bring with them all of the required legal paperwork and we cannot be held responsible in any way.